Friday, March 26, 2010

a little bit of the most recent me

so... i will be headed to haiti on monday with three other leaders and 23 students. we will be spending seven weeks and i have been so worried about things and what's going to happen and how things are going to work, but God has literally thrown encouraging words and situations in my face. i don't know why i so easily forget Him and His faithfulness. He is so good and trustworthy, but i forget it as soon as a new obstacle arises. i was praying the other night and i began to just speak open to God with where i was at. before i knew it, i was saying things that i had no idea i had been going through. i love the honesty that i can have with my amazing father and friend...

and i love his honesty when he softly speaks... I LOVE YOU JOSHUA, I ALWAYS WILL.

p.s. please pray for myself and our team. we will definitely be involved in a spiritual battle and battling natural things at the same time. thank you.

No comments: